Would you like to help design the next great Bird Rescue shirt?
Calling all graphic designers. We want to invite YOU to help us create a new Western Grebe T-Shirt!
Bird Rescue is holding a design contest for our new shirts to be released in April 2020. This contest is open to all members of the public and the details are as follows:
• Contest opens on Feb 1, 2020, and artwork must be submitted by March 20, 2020, for consideration. Semi-finalists will be selected and notified by March 27, 2020.
• Artwork must feature the Western Grebe. The style should be in line with International Bird Rescue’s signature look and style.
• Artwork can utilize no more than 4 colors.
• No copyright infringement. All designs must be your original artwork.
• Shirts will be full-front screen printed with the Bird Rescue logo on the back.
• By entering this contest, you are granting International Bird Rescue the exclusive right to print and reproduce your artwork on our merchandise, marketing and social media channels.
• This contest is open to all ages. Minors will need the authorization of a parent or guardian to sign over use of the design if theirs is chosen as the winner.
• We will accept a maximum of 3 submissions per person.
HOW TO ENTER:
Please send your artwork via email to email@example.com. The initial submission should include your design in .pdf/.jpg/.png format. Please include the following information:
*If your artwork is selected as a finalist, a ready-for-print vector file (.ai/.eps) will need to be submitted to us by April 1st. Minor edits/revisions to the artwork may be requested.
The winner’s artwork will be prominently featured on the new Western Grebe shirts set for release in April 2020. The winner will receive two free shirts, be featured on our Bird Rescue Blog, and have the opportunity to tour one of our wildlife centers with up to 3 guests. Sorry, but we are not able to cover your travel costs. The winner will be selected and notified by April 10, 2020.